Short stories by number 1 bestseller, Rosen Trevithick.
So called because of its alternation between laugh out loud comedy and more sinister, psychological tales, "Seesaw" showcases some of Rosen's most loved shorts, alongside some previously unpublished bite-sized tales.
"Captivated my attention from the start and I could not put it down."
- Rachel Dove, The Kindle Book Review ("The Other Daughter").
"It is that famous sarcastic, British wit that I could eat all day."
- N. Blackburn ("London, the Doggy and Me").
"A poignant and thought-provoking book."
- A. Coburn ("The Selfish Act").
"A deeply moving and emotional read."
- D. Jones ("The Other Daughter").
"Yet again this author manages to hit the jackpot in this most entertaining read."
- A. Coburn ("London, the Doggy and Me").
"A very short story which made a very big impact."
- A. Coburn ("The Other Daughter").
"Oh my goodness, what a laugh!"
- J. Allison ("Lipstick and Knickers").
"Laugh out loud humour, amazing descriptions and loveable characters."
- S. Hitchens ("London, the Doggy and Me").
"I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. Again, Trevithick has shown herself as a master of the short story."
- N. Blackburn ("The Selfish Act").
Published: 15 March 2012
Other books from this Author