Training Manual for Personal Coaching and Counseling - Part 3
Whether you are considering life coaching as a career or as a serious self coaching process, Dean Amory's Training Manual for Personal Coaching and Counseling is your best guide for coaching your coachees and yourself towards maximizing your life potential and achieving a happier and more fulfilled life.
This is the third in a series of five books.
* Part 1, “Definitions and Models for Personal Coaching and Counseling” is about what Personal Coaching is and offers a survey of the most popular models for Coaching.
* Part 2, “Techniques for Personal Coaching and Self Coaching” introduces you to the most powerful coaching techniques in use.
* Part 3, “Essential Knowledge for Personal Coaches”, highlights the knowledge and skills that are indispendable for anybody who is considering life coaching as a career or as a serious self coaching process.
* Part 4, "Empowering Coaching and Crisis Interventions", helps lay counselors, relatives and friends of people in need to discover empowering techniques for supporting the people around them that find themselves afflicted by crisis.
* Part 5, "When Every Word Matters", is about creating and expressing an attitude of empathy, which will prove useful every time when the way we see and experience things is different from the way our interlocutors do and is particularly interesting as a guide for communicating with persons who are suffering from a psychosis.
Published: 15 September 2015
Other books from this Author