Publish your book in simple steps
FeedARead enables you to set up your book as a bookstore quality paperback for publishing in simple steps. It is free
to do this for all nationalities. FeedARead is established with Arts Council funding, who fund prestigious arts organizations such as The Royal Opera House and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
• Click the button to Begin Publishing
• Provide your book details including title, author name and synopsis
• Upload your manuscript file from your computer according to the submission requirements you will see displayed
• Choose a template cover or upload your own cover image using our simple cover creation system
• Set your book price and royalties. FeedARead enables higher royalties than the norm of the largest publishers in the industry
• Click to send your book to us once complete
• It then takes only 14 to 21 days for the printers to prepare your book and you can order a copy to check and approve, this will be at an author discount price below the price you set for your book
Selling Your Book
• Readers can then buy your book direct from FeedARead. Each time a reader orders a copy, your book is printed and delivered to them. You receive the royalty on each sale that you set before publishing.
• You can also choose to use our full bookseller distribution service from your Author Account Page on FeedARead. This distribution service makes your book available via all major online outlets such as Amazon, and available for readers to order from the ordering services of bookshops. The prices for the full bookseller distribution service are:
UK Authors: £88
US Authors: $140
Australian Authors: $Aus175
European Authors: €125
All other authors: £88 UK SterlingRoyalty Payments
You can view your royalty payments online via your Author Account page on FeedARead. Royalties are paid to you every six months online. You set your own royalties during the publishing process as above, and FeedARead enables higher royalties than the norm for the largest publishers in the industry.
Feedback from our authors about publishing with FeedARead
"I found FeedARead to be a most meticulous and professional publisher."
Iain Johnstone, author of the novel Pirates of the Meditteranean, and former film critic of The Sunday Times and co-writer with John Cleese of the film Fierce Creatures.Click here
to view feedback from our authors about their publishing experience with FeedARead and their books.
Feedback from Leading Publishers
FeedARead's top ten selling authors receive free feedback every 3 months from the publishers of some of the world’s bestselling authors, including the publishers of Dan Brown, Terry Pratchett and Ian Rankin. The aim of FeedARead.com is to enable writers to publish with high royalties, and to give opportunities for talented new authors to receive feedback on their work from leading publishers to help develop their writing further.
FeedARead.com, established with Arts Council funding, who fund prestigious arts organisations such as The Royal Opera House and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Click on the button to begin publishing on the homepage to start publishing your book. Click here
to visit the homepage