How To Get Started
FeedARead enables you to set up your book for publishing in simple steps. It is free to set-up your book for publishing.
• Click the button to Begin Publishing
• Provide your book details including title, author name and synopsis
• Upload your manuscript file from your computer according to the submission requirements you will see displayed - these book manuscript guidelines are also on the left hand menu of this page
• Choose a template cover or upload your own cover image using our simple cover creation system - see templates and cover guidelines on the left hand menu of this page
• Set your book price and royalties. FeedARead enables higher royalties than the norm of the largest publishers in the industry
• Click to send your book to us once complete
• It then takes only 7 to 14 days for the printers to prepare your book and you can order a copy to check and approve, this will be at an author discount price below the price you set for your book
Click here to view feedback from our authors on publishing with FeedARead.
The simplest way to begin is to click the button to Begin Publishing and the system takes you through the simple steps to publish with advice and guidelines all the way through to publication. You can save your work at any stage.
Selling Your Book
• Once published, you can then enable readers to buy your book direct from FeedARead via your Author Account page on FeedARead by clicking a button there to make your book public. You receive royalties for every copy sold as set by you during the publishing process above.
• Once published, you can also choose to use our full bookseller distribution service from your Author Account Page on FeedARead. Simply login and click My Books under your Author Account, then click the Go button next to your book title. This takes you to a page where you click to make your book available to order by readers through booksellers. The distribution service then makes your book available via the major online outlets such as Amazon and for bookshops to order. Your book will be available to order in the US, UK, Australia, Europe and by readers worldwide. The prices for the full bookseller distribution service are one fee only as below, depending on your nationality:
UK Authors: £88
US Authors: $140
Australian Authors: $Aus175
European Authors: €125
All other authors: £88 UK Sterling
Our distribution service places your book into the world's most comprehensive distribution channel, with over 30,000 wholesalers, retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries your book will gain the maximum exposure in the market today. This includes your book being available to order through all of the following: Amazon and Barnes & Noble (US); Amazon, WHSmith and Waterstones (UK); Amazon Europe; and TheNile.com (Australia).
You can view your royalty payments online via your Author Account page on FeedARead. Royalties are paid to you every six months online. You set your own royalties during the publishing process and FeedARead enables higher royalties than the norm for the largest publishers in the industry.
Feedback from our authors about publishing with FeedARead
"I found FeedARead to be a most meticulous and professional publisher; they gave me, as an author, much personal attention, even to the extent of printing a new edition with a new cover .." Iain Johnstone, author of the novel Pirates of the Meditteranean, and former film critic of The Sunday Times and co-writer with John Cleese of the film Fierce Creatures. Click here to view more feedback from our authors about their publishing experience with FeedARead.com.
Feedback from Leading Publishers
FeedARead's top ten selling authors opening chapters receive free feedback every 4 months from the publishers of some of the world’s bestselling authors, including Random House and Orion, the publishing groups of Dan Brown, Terry Pratchett and Stephen King. The aim of FeedARead.com is to enable writers to publish with high royalties, and to give opportunities for talented new authors to be considered by and to receive feedback on their work from leading publishers to help develop further.
FeedARead.com is established with Arts Council funding, who fund prestigious arts organisations such as The Royal Opera House and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Click here to return to the top of the page and click the button to begin publishing