Benefits for Authors
FeedARead.com enables you to set up your book for publishing in simple steps with the following benefits for all authors:
• It's free to set-up your book for publishing and sale through FeedARead in simple publishing steps online, click Begin Publishing to start
• View all your book details, including your print ready manuscript and your cover online before you choose to publish
• We enable higher royalties than the norm of the largest publishers in the industry. You set your own book price and royalties before you publish
• Your book will be a bookstore quality paperback, printed by one of the world's largest printers
• It’s free to list your book for sale worldwide through FeedARead.com
• You can also choose to use our full bookseller distribution service so that your book is available via all major online outlets such as Amazon and for bookshops to order. The fees for this are as as below.
• Excellent publishing service "I found FeedARead to be a most meticulous and professional publisher" Iain Johnstone, former film critic of The Sunday Times and co-writer with John Cleese of the film Fierce Creatures Click here to view feedback from our authors
Bookseller Distribution Service
The bookseller distribution service makes your book available via the major online outlets such as Amazon and for bookshops to order. Your book will be available to order in the US, UK, Australia, Europe and by readers worldwide. The prices for the full bookseller distribution service are one fee only as below, depending on your nationality:
UK Authors: £88
US Authors: $140
Australian Authors: $175
European Authors: E125
All other authors: £88 UK Sterling
Our distribution service places your book into the world's most comprehensive distribution channel, with over 30,000 wholesalers, retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries your book will gain the maximum exposure in the market today. This includes your book being available to order through all of the following: Amazon and Barnes & Noble (US); Amazon, WHSmith and Waterstones (UK); Amazon Europe; and TheNile.com (Australia).
To use the distribution service, first publish your book for free through FeedARead.com. Click here and the site will take you through the simple steps to publish.
Feedback from Leading Publishers
• Feedback every 4 months for the highest selling FeedARead books from Random House and Orion, the publishing groups of bestselling authors such as Dan Brown, Terry Pratchett and Stephen King, to help talented writers develop further.
• FeedARead is established with funding by Arts Council England for all nationalities to publish and our books can be bought by readers worldwide. The Arts Council fund prestigious arts organisations such as The Royal Opera House and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
• Submit your book by clicking the Begin Publishing button, and view all your book details, including your print ready manuscript and your book cover online before you choose to publish
• Once you submit your book for publishing it takes the printers only 7 to 14 days to prepare your book so it is ready to print
• You can order a paperback copy of your book below the retail price you set for your book to see exactly what it looks like in print before you choose to make your book available for sale
• You can then list your book for sale through FeedARead.com direct to readers as soon as your book is ready via your Author Account page on FeedARead. You receive the royalty for each copy sold that you set during the publishing process.
• Once published, you can also choose to list your book through our full bookseller distribution service as above from your Author Account Page on FeedARead. This distribution service makes your book available via the major online outlets and for major bookshops to order. Once distributed, your book is available via the major online outlets and for major bookshops to order in usually 3 to 6 weeks
Click here to start publishing your book in simple steps.